Dr. Ajay Rotte
- 20 + Years of Experience
- Has been involved in actively managing Diabetic patients under all settings: OPD, IPD, Emergency, and ICU etc.
- Highly academic, research oriented and updated with the current updates in the field of Diabetology.
- Practicing and expert in the field of Interventional Diabetology (CGMS/ AGP Monitoring/ Insulin Pumps) etc.
- Trained in World renowned institutes like Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Conducted many awareness programmes and diabetes detection camps for patients and general public.
- Regularly conduct awareness program STRIDES for prevention of Diabetes and stroke.
- Provision of free supplies and Insulin to Type 1 Diabetes patients.
- MMC accredited speaker.
- Conducts training programmes and CMEs for Doctors.
- Fellowship In Diabetology
- Fellowship in Diabetology (MARTIN LUTHER KING UNIVERSITY)
- Post Graduate Course in Diabetology (MDRF)
- Steno Diabetes Center Course
- FIDM ( CMC VELLORE)
- IDC ( UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE ,AUSTRALIA)
- Royal College Accrediated Certificate Course In Diabetes
- Certificate In Diabetology (NIMS)
- SCOPE (IASO )
- MBA (Hospital And HealthCare Management)
- Black Belt (SIX SIGMA AND LEAN )